Terms and Conditions
REWARD CARD Membership and YOUNG AT HEART Membership club cards.
REWARD card members earn reward points on everything they purchase throughout the garden centre and restaurant. 2.5 points can be earned for every £1 spent instore; every point is worth 1p which can then be redeemed against products in the garden centre and the cafe.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We will use your email address solely to inform you of events, tips, and special offers on our products and services. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
CLUB CARD’S Terms and Conditions
2. Reward card membership is valid for unlimited period from the day of registration and your Reward card can be used in the garden centre and cafe. Members must register their Reward card membership card in store to be eligible for all member benefits.
To be a member of Reward card club you must be aged 18 or over and be a resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. To have a Reward card or Young at heart card membership card you must register and activate your card instore.
5. Your Reward card membership card can only be used by the named and registered member. It cannot be transferred or copied and must be presented at the point of purchase in store to qualify for reward points.
6. Your Reward card must be presented when returning any goods allowing us to debit the appropriate points from your card. If a refund is completed after reward points have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance may become a negative value If goods are returned having been purchased with reward points, no point or cash refund will be given.
7. The Reward card membership card is issued by and remains the property of Cherry Hill Garden centre Ltd who reserves the right to terminate the scheme without prior notice and/or, on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel any Reward card that they feel have been subject to abuse or attempted abuse.
8. Reward card discounts and exclusive member offers may not always be valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers or promotions.
9. Any promotional vouchers linked to Reward cards are non-transferable and are valid only for use with the card holder. As such they cannot be sold or transferred for any monetary gain.
10.Cherry Hill Garden Centre Ltd reserve the right to alter or delete any of the Reward card benefits or points at any time without prior notice.
11. If you lose your membership card, your remaining credits will be transferred to your new Reward card membership card.
12. Members can collect 2.5 reward points for every £1 spent in a single transaction (after discounts).
13. A valid Reward card membership card must be presented and scanned at the till in order to collect reward points. Reward points will be allocated to the account associated with the membership card swiped. Reward points cannot be added retrospectively.
14. Unfortunately points cannot be collected when purchasing HTA gift cards and vouchers
15. Each point you earn has a redemption value of 1p against qualifying merchandise, and is for use in Centre only. Points can be used for full or part purchase of qualifying products. Points are unable to be redeemed against the purchase of gift cards, reward card membership or products from concessions and other products from time to time as notified. Other exclusions may apply.
16. Cherry Hill Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to alter the terms of the points reward system at any time.
17. Members will receive invites to exclusive member events either via in store advertising or via email Cherry Hill will only be able to send invites if we have a valid email address for the member. Members can update their details at any time when in store at the Customer service desk.
18. In order to receive emails from Cherry Hill, members must provide us with a valid email address and be opted into receiving email communications from Cherry Hill.
36. Member offers are subject to stock availability and no cash alternative or substitution is available.