Join us for a pottery painting session in our all new Pottery Palace! Whether you are looking for something new to try, a fun day with friends or perhaps you want to make a personalised keepsake gift, our Pottery Palace will tick all the boxes!
Each session includes a 1.5 hour time slot in which you can choose your pottery from a wide range of pieces. Our range is very varied and with prices starting from £5 your sure to find a piece worth painting!
We'll get you set up with all the paints and materials you need, and give you a quick brief on how to get the best results from your painting session and then you can take your time decorating it however you like! Once your masterpiece is painted leave it with us for between 7 and 14 days to be fired and glazed in our on site kiln and we'll contact you as soon as it's ready to collect. You'll be delighted at just how vibrant and colourful your piece has become once the final glazing is completed!
The £3 booking fee is per person and includes;
Access to the Pottery Palace Area
Use of all materials and equipment to make your masterpiece
- Free Firing and Glazing
Pottery pieces are selected and paid for on the day of your visit, there is a wide range to choose from, these are charged for separately and range from £5. Should you require an extra piece to paint, this will be paid for on the day along with a £3.00 paint and glaze charge.
Fancy a Pottery Painting Party? Give us a call on 01642 590650 to talk about exclusive hire and catering packages that can be made available on selected dates.
Walk-In Slots may be available daily subject to how busy the Pottery Palace is.
Terms and Conditions
- All persons attending the session must have a reservation. Extra attendees can pay on the day, however this is subject to availability and space is not guaranteed during busier periods.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled once made, all booking fees are non-refundable.
- Bookings can be amended however we must be notified of any amendments at least 48 hours prior to the pottery session.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Adults are required to pay the booking fee to ensure there is seating available for them.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Pottery Palace.
- While paints are washable, please wear appropriate clothing as stains may occur, for which we accept no liability.